• Continued development, optimization and improvement of existing strategies
• Conducting research and quantitative analysis of cryptocurrency markets and market data
• New strategy idea generation, development and integration
• Active operation of strategies in response to market news and movements
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a quantitative environment
• Excellent programming skills in some rapid prototyping environment (e.g. MATLAB, R or Python)
• Good programming skills. Any other language is a plus.
• Strong mathematical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven success working with large data sets and developing statistical models
• Excellent knowledge of linear and non-linear regression analysis and neural networks.
• Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks
• Self-motivated and self-directed in personal growth and learning
• Interest in Blockchain and cryptocurrency.
• Experiences in cryptocurrency investment are Preferred.
If you believe you are the person that we are looking for, please send your CV to [email protected]. We look forward to talking to you soon. Thank you!
Location: Lujiazui, Shanghai, China
Duration: Full-time, permanent
Our fund is a systematic trading house operating at London and Shanghai, our trading team mainly focus on cryptocurrency trading.
We have most interest in HFT and day trade, and also competitive in mid-frequency space.